- Wear your retainer at all times unless the doctor tells you to do otherwise.
- Remove your retainer when eating and place it in its case.
- If your retainer is removed for any reason, place it in its case.
- Never place the retainer in a hot place.
- Clean your retainer once a day by brushing it, using warm but never hot water.
- Treat your retainer with care as it can break.
- If you need it adjusted, call us.
- Bring your retainer to every appointment.
- Never wear your retainer when swimming.